Bringing Culture to Central Florida One "Y'all" At A Time

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Need a good laugh?

This is the Valentine's Day card I received from my parents.

Now, we all love our Daddys. Lord knows I have a great one! But let's face it. Our Moms keep the show going.

My Mom told my Dad to sign the Valentine's card to me. In case you can't tell, he wrote: "I love you! Happy Anniversary! Love, Jeff."

Some of you may be wondering what is so wrong with that. First, I got married in June. Not February. Second, why wouldn't he have signed the card "Dad"? Ohhhh men.

Haha I love how my Mom wrote "Sorry--your dad is a moron" as an explanation.

We all have our moments. But shouldn't my dad be glad that someone is there to blog about his when they happen? =)

2 comments:

  1. your dad was just covering his bases!
    My old friend's dad insisted on getting married on Easter, so he'd always remember the date of his anniversary. Yeah. Just think about it...

    ReplyDelete