I've attempted to take up sewing lately. And needlepoint. Do I sound like I belong in a geriatric ward yet? Well, if I belong there, my girlfriends (the two Heathers) belong there with me. We got together yesterday and made the skirts in this picture! Mine is the red one. And I promise is fits really well, I'm just standing weird in this picture.
Fortunately for one Heather and me, the other Heather has some mad sewing skills. You guys should check out her Etsy store. Here is the link: seamsmod I have seen her stuff in person, and her work is so precise and perfectly constructed. I am so lucky that she's sharing her knowledge with me! We are in the process of making plans for Skirt #2.
sooo cute! Love the red! Cute with white, navy, etc. I am so proud of you learning to sew. You make me want to get my machine out and going. It is actually up in the laundry room - but not going yet. Miss you soooo much. Can't wait to see you. Love you. gaye
ReplyDelete