I went to court yesterday morning (my first time in Orange County). It just so happens that is the same court where the Casey Anthony trial is going on. To say it was crazy there would be the understatement of a lifetime. I can only imagine how ready all of the courthouse works are for it to be OVER.
I got there at 7:45, so I beat most of the insanity. But then when I was leaving the hearing room I was in (on the 20th floor) it was almost impossible to get an elevator going down, because so many people were leaving from the floor a few floors up where the trial is going on. It took so long for me to get back down to the first floor!
Most of the news crews were parked in a parking lot to the side, but here are a few pics of what I saw leaving the courthouse. And this was during one of the CALM times of the day.


Crazy!
ReplyDelete