1. Pottermore. Y'all know I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd... and I may or may not have written some fan fiction about our favorite Hogwarts students. And yes I realize my cool factor went way down with that last sentence. Whatever. I'm unashamedly super excited about Pottermore. Check out J.K. Rowling talking about it here.
2. There are SO many movies I want to see right now... Bad Teacher, Super 8, and Midnight in Paris... Did Midnight in Paris fly under anyone else's radar? I just found out about it. Owen Wilson plays a writer enamored with Jazz Age Paris... His heroes are Hemingway, Stein, and the Fitzgeralds. With a stroke of luck, he gets to go back to 1920's Paris and hang with all of his heroes (who happen to love his novel). Can't wait to see it! I think it will be an interesting role for Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams is one of my Hollywood faves.
3. I am working on the most ridiculous appellate brief ever. My first one since law school! And it is extremely funny. I'm actually looking forward to working on it this weekend.
4. Chris and I (in addition to seeing movies) have already planned out a trip to Menchies, which is our favorite self-serve frozen yogurt place. I like the pistachio yogurt with dark chocolate pieces. And my hips and butt like it, too. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment